Thursday, May 28, 2009

Week 23

I think I've mentioned before about how Mason has discovered Chewy and Dakota and is fascinated by what they do and where they go....well Chewy wants nothing to do with it! Mason will try to reach over and pet her and she is out of there! It's so funny to watch, Dakota on the other hand is so nice to him and loves the attention. Imagine that! So, its no secret that I love sweets! I mean who else gets cupcakes for breakfast on all major holidays? Right now I am desperately trying to find the grocery store icing recipe (like cupcake and birthday cake icing), I mean how hard can it be, every store in the world has this recipe and yet I can't seem to find it! Mason helped me with my quest this week and we got some OK icing recipes, but still can't find it. Mason just liked the box....he could care less about the rest of process! On Friday, we went to our friends Jere and Terrell's wedding. I was a little worried about how Mason would act, but he did a great job! The bride was beautiful and we had such a great time. What a beautiful night! Congratulations to you both!

Mason trying to pet Chewy
Chewy is out of there!

Mason trying to eat the box

What? It's yummy!

Two different types of icing

Who needs cupcakes when you can eat the box?

One of the finished batches

Getting ready for the wedding

Still loves those fingers

Lookin' good

Me and Mason

"I want that!"

Talking to his friends....just hanging on to his drink

Dad and Mason

No comments: