Mason and I flew to Bartlesville this week an he did fantastic. On our flight to Bartlesville we sat down first (we were on Southwest where you can pick your own seats) and then had a lady sit next to us. My first thought was "Wow! What a brave lady, picking to sit next to a baby" and then I saw her put ear plugs in and just started laughing. She actually was really nice and asked to hold Mason and played with him the whole flight. She said she was "playing grandma" for an hour and a half and had boys that lived in Bartlesville that she was visiting. In Bartlesville we had a great time. We got to see lots of family and went swimming and played (while I worked!) at the gym. As most of you know Mason hates swim lessons and has had a really hard time sleeping lately! He went from sleeping through the night since two months old to waking up every hour - hour and a half for the past few weeks. Well in Bartlesville Mason loved the pool and MeMe and Grandpa's and slept through the night every night! I couldn't believe it! It was crazy! I guess everything really is better at MeMe's! We got home just in time for the weekend and got to hang out with Josh all weekend. Mason has learned how to sit up and has just started pushing up on his arms. He will be crawling before we know it! He's getting so big!
No comments:
Post a Comment