Tuesday, June 9, 2009
Week 25
This was an easy week. Mason is back to sleeping through the night and he's a much happier baby for it! After visiting MeMe and Grandpa and sleeping through the night in the pack n' play, I put him back in the PNP in his room and he's been perfect. I don't know what it is about his crib that was waking him up, but as of right now, I don't care as long as he's back to sleeping all night! This week we had lunch with Josh, play group, Gymboree, and lunch with friends. It was actually pretty perfect! If only they could all be that easy! Mason is growing like crazy and is into everything. There are no more peaceful dinners with him in the car seat. He wants to be sitting at the table (he sits in a high chair too now) and grabbing everything in sight. Its an adventure every time we go out. But I have to say, its a lot of fun and makes my day go by so much faster!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love, love, love it!
Post a Comment