Monday, June 22, 2009
Week 27
Six months and counting! Mason had his six months check up this week and got more shots. He weighed 16.6 lbs, 26.4 inches tall and was in the 25% in all categories. He was a little more irritable then usual considering I made his Dr. appointment right in the middle of nap time (not the smartest move on my part), but like in the past. he took his shots like a champ. Just one little cry when it happened and was fine after. He also tried to get an eye test but wanted no part of that (I can't blame him...they wanted him to sit still for 15 minutes! That's not going to happen with a 6 month old!). But I did get a very cute picture of him with his patch on! On Friday we drove to Oklahoma. I was a little worried about driving 9 hours with Mason now that he's much more active! He did a great job just sleeping and playing all the way. He's still really into his feet, so that helped out a lot! Ha ha! We've had a great weekend hanging out with family and friends, going to cookouts and weddings. Sunday was Josh's first Fathers day and I hope that it was a good one. We had a cook out and swim party at my parents house and it was such a fun day! Mason got in the pool and splashed around and had a blast floating on the rafts and hanging out with Dad. I just want to say that Josh is such a great Dad and helps out so much with Mason. I love watching the way Mason lights up when Josh comes in the room and just laughs when they play together. There is no way that I could do this without Josh's help and am so proud of how great of a Dad he is! We love you so much and appreciate you so much!
Mason shopping with Mom
Before Mason's six months check up
ARRR! Pirates don't sit still for 15 minutes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hopefully this week will serve as a reminder of how much FUN it is here in Oklahoma! I hate to even think of you guys going back to stinky old Texas!!!
LOVE all the pics... ready for another update :-) Happy 4th of July Bakers! So fun seeing you all last week!
Post a Comment