Friday, May 1, 2009

Week 19

It's official! Mason had his first babysitter experience. We've had family watch him a few times, but this was a real babysitter, that wouldn't take a peanut butter sandwich for payment! Josh and I went to a function that our neighborhood held called "sip and stroll" where they had a ton of local restaurants and wineries get together and serve food and drinks. It was so much fun and so yummy. We went with friends that we've met down here that both have babies around Masons age. Mason did really well for the sitter (at least that's what she told me) and I did even better....I'm thinking the wine had something to do with that! I didn't even call home once and we were gone for 3.5 hours! Ha ha! After sip and stroll we went over to Sarah's house and had pizza and a play date with the boys. OK well here are some pictures from the week.

Mason and his blanket...I swear he does wear clothes!

Mason and Grant

Mason and his new friends Grant and Ryan


Mason in the jumper that Ryan let him borrow....he loves it!

Josh and Mason

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Well, I'm not quite over the whole Babysitter thing, but I guess it was bound to happen sometime! I always love the pictures though.