Lots of pictures this week! Warning...its a long post....we started a play group this week and learned a lot. The other Moms are great and the other babies are all around Mason's age. So far Mason is the youngest but only by about two or three weeks, its so much fun to watch the older babies and see what Mason will be doing soon. We also learned that we do not have enough interactive toys. We have lots of "sit in" toys like the bouncer chair and swing and lots of "hold on to" toys and rattles, but not a lot of push, pull, toys. So I made Josh put together our ExerSaucer and Mason loves it! It is so fun to watch him push all the buttons and spin all the toys. He can flip the pages in the book to make new noises and just explores everything on the table. His feet are just shy of touching the ground..but he still makes it around the table. Chewy also got something new...a haircut! She was looking a little scruffy in the picture that I posted two weeks ago, so this week she got a haircut and man does she look funny! We've had a really hard time finding a groomer, so I took her back to Petsmart and told them that I wanted a summer cut for her. Well needless to say, they shaved all of her tummy and leg hair off and she looks super tiny and sort of like a rat. Poor Chewy! Last thing, our pools opened this week so we had to go check them out. There are three pools in our neighborhood and one is just down the road. It has a zero entry baby area with a cute frog slide (not that we will be using that this year, but maybe next year!) and a shade over most of the pool so we don't have to worry about burning. Mason was a little confused at first, but over all I think that he had a good time. We met our friend Grant at the pool and they both just sort of soaked it all in. He did enjoy floating around and all of the water spouts that came out of the baby pool.
2 comments:
I always look forward to your posts on this blog...they make my week!
SUPER cute pics! Jealous that it's warm and sunny there... it's rained for forever it seems like here! And I love that he likes the Tucan on the activity table, too! Try sticking a blanket under his feet to bring the floor up to his feet since he's not tall enough yet... we did that for Pierson until he could reach the floor, too.
And I love the Mase-Dawg pic! Definitely like things my husband has done with Pierson... or "P-Money" as he likes to call him in those situations :-) Mase-Dawg and P-Money need to play soon! Miss you guys bunches!
Post a Comment