Mason is walking all over the place these days. Its still just a few steps at a time and he still hasn't figured out how to stand up on his own, but he's getting braver when it comes to taking off and exploring on his own. He'll pull up using the couch or table and off he goes. We went out in the yard to play several times this week. He just pushes his toy up and down the drive way and will hold my hand and walk up and down the sidewalk. Its so funny how just changing environments keeps him so entertained! He just looks all around, taking it all in. He loves to pick up the acorns, but will always give them to me when I ask for them. He also throws little fits when he doesn't get his way. I got the funniest picture of him crying (he still gets boo boo lip) when I told him no. The Dr said it hurts his feelings when he's told no or doesn't get his way, but that we still have to do it. Poor kid! I think he gets that from his Dad! His hair is starting to get long in the back, but he still has nothing on top (it didn't help that they had to shave a little bit off the top when they took his bandages off). It looks like a mini mullet! Its even starting to get a few little curls in the back. His first hair cut should be coming very soon, but I think we should get it 50% off since he'll only need to back done!
Walking with Dad
Playing outside
Up the driveway
No comments:
Post a Comment