Sunday, November 15, 2009

Week 46

Happy Halloween!!!! Hope everyone had a great Halloween weekend. This week the weather has actually been pretty chilly and feelings like fall. I'm not going to say that it was cold, but it has been getting colder in the evenings and early mornings. Mason and I have been walking in the morning, so I had to go out and buy him a hat, since he's out grown his baby hats. I think that Aunt Alison and Uncle Kc will be very proud! On Friday we went to the Gym"boo"ree Halloween party. It was so cute to see all the babies dressed up and Josh got off work early and got to see Mason in action. On Halloween night we did a little trick or treating (OK that's exaggerating...we went to two houses!) and then passed out candy. Mason wore his Lion costume for the last time (I'm pretty sure he's not sad about that!) and even though I said last year would be her last year for torture, unfortunately for Chewy, she was tortured again this year. I just can't resist!

Mason in his new hat
He looks like a skater punk

Art project that he did at the Gym"boo"ree party proudly hung up on the fridge

Playing at Gymboree

He had a hard to climbing in his costume, so needless to say, it didn't stay on for long!

Playing with his Halloween book from MeMe....he likes the spider the best!

"what are you looking at? At least I only had to wear mine for one night!"

Clapping for Chewy....she's not amused!

My cute little babies!

"what are these fun things?"

Trick or Treat

Watching the kids walk by

Happy Halloween....one last time!

No comments: