Sunday, November 15, 2009

Week 47

What a laid back week! Nothing too exciting happened and it was a nice change! The weather has been so nice (high 70's to mid 80's) so Mason and I have been going to the park a lot. He loves to swing and climb up and down the steps of the jungle gym. He also likes to watch the other kids play. I think its great because he just sits and watches, so that gives me a break of chasing him around! We've also been spending a lot of evenings on the patio by the chiminea. I love this time a year (although it seems more like late September and not November!!) On Saturday we cooked out and had some friends over for the OU game. Josh even had a TV set up on the patio. It was a perfect evening by the fire, with good food and good company, too bad OU is having a rough year! Mason has been doing a lot of standing lately and is getting much better at it. He still likes to walk with help from us (holding his hands above him) but he likes crawling better. I think its because he's so much faster when he crawls! He's starting to get braver and letting go and standing alone and has even shuffled his feet making one or two little 1/2 steps. However, he's not all the interested in it and I'm still not 100% ready for him to take off walking, so that's fine with me!
Standing eating Cheerios

More standing

Look Mom...I can stand and eat!

Remember all the pictures I took of him when the boppy and bottle looked so big? Not so much anymore!

Dad and Mason hanging out before the game

No comments: