Ready or not...here I come! Mason took his first real steps this week! I really didn't think that he would try to walk for awhile, but here sure took off. Once he figured out he could do it, he started doing it all the time. We went from nothing, to walking down the hallway in like one day! He still doesn't know how to stand up on his own (without pulling up on something) but once he's up....he takes off. Don't get me wrong, it's still just small distance walking and really more like he's just taking steps, but its something! He's has a runny nose and cough for about a week or so, so I took him to the Dr. on Thursday. She said everything looked good and he had a mild case of RSV and to just watch it and make sure his symptoms don't get worse. There is some yucky junk going around right now, so I'm glad that it wasn't anything too bad. We had a low key weekend, watching movies and football and he seems to feel much better now. Not that he ever acted sick, nothing slows that kid down! I can't believe that Mason is 11 months old today! Its his last "month" birthday until the big One!!! Crazy how time flies!
Mason was counter surfing (where he reaches up with his hands above his head to touch the counters and see what he can pull down to play with). I tried to catch him in the act, but just missed it!
1 comment:
Our little guy walking-I knew he could do it!
Post a Comment