When Josh and I were in Oklahoma Megan took some really fun pictures of Mason. Here are the pictures that I stole off of her blog. I will post more when I get them all. They turned out so good...I love them! Thank you so much Megan! You are the bestest! :)
4 comments:
I LOVE your blog!! Mason is so cute. I hear you got a sitter for Saturday.....I am looking forward to meeting your husband, hanging out, and the food and WINE!
Sarah
Well the camera just loves that cute little man of yours... couldn't resist!
You have GOT to text me tomorrow evening and remind me to send them to you... Why do I keep forgetting???
Hope you're having a great week!! Miss ya!
Whoa whoa whoa...you got a SITTER?!? I don't even know what to say about that
Oh, I guess I should comment on the pictures...love love love them!
Kathy
Post a Comment