Sunday, April 12, 2009

Week 17

Happy Easter Week! This week was a little hard because we knew our families were all together for Easter weekend and we were in Houston, but we tried to make the most out of it! We did our first art project and sent out Easter cards for family! It was so funny to watch Mason react to putting his hands in the paint. I thought that he would love it, but he actually didn't enjoy having his hands slimy and wet! However he did enjoy getting paint everywhere!!! I can't believe how much paint he got all over! It was still really fun and it was also a reminder of how small his little hands are! On Friday, Josh and I took Mason to "town square" (It's sort of like a Utica area) and enjoyed a nice afternoon/evening on the patio of a wine bar. I know that we will hate it in July, but right now the Houston weather is amazing! I had decided earlier that I wasn't going to get Mason an Easter basket cause I knew that he wouldn't care....but the holidays got the best of me and the Easter bunny ended up coming after all! Sunday started out really rainy, but ended up being a beautiful day and Josh and I got to cook out and have family time! It was a great weekend, but I missed the fried chicken and mashed potatoes! Maybe next year!!!

Before the art project

After

Paint all over!
"I'm going to need a bath after this!"
The final product

Josh and Mason in Town Square

Easter Basket

Mason and his basket...he's still a little sleepy!

No comments: