Sunday, April 12, 2009
Week 16
This week Mason and I hung out and did our normal activities. We're in a really good routine and try to stick to it every week. We walk every day and try to do one activity out of the house (that's usually just going to the grocery store, but hey it gets us out of the house!). We also go into Houston and eat lunch with Josh once a week and do a little shopping at the Galleria, so that's always fun! However, on Saturday, we did something MAJOR! Mason went on his first plane trip! Josh was going out of town for a fishing trip, so we flew to Tulsa to see the grandparents. Mason did so good! He slept most of the flight there and then just hung out on the flight home. I was so worried, but he did really well! In B'ville we got to watch the OU girls game with Nana and Laura Lee and Mason got to go to work with me all week. He wasn't a big fan of sharing my time with work, but he started to get used to it. I'm starting to think I might spoil him too much! (I just can't help it! He's so much fun to pay attention to!) We also got to go on a walk with Megan and Pierson and it reminded me of our first summer in B'ville! I miss hanging out with Megan so much! Anyways, we had so much fun hanging out with MeMe and Grandpa and I must say, it was so much easier to fly than to drive. Being in Bartlesville really made me miss home and working, but coming back to Houston made me realize how much I enjoy staying home with Mason. I am so lucky to have this time with him, but I do miss "home"!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment