Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Week 13
This week Mason learned how to sit in his bumbo and he loves it! Most of you know that he hates "tummy time" (where he lays on his stomach to try and strengthen his neck muscles) so I'm hoping that spending time in the bumbo will help out with that. He likes to sit and watch me as I go around the room. We also took Mason to his first NBA game. We went to see the Rockets play the Lakers and had a blast. He loved the scoreboard that went all around the arena and flashed lights like crazy. He hung out in the bjorn most of the time and eventually just went to sleep (yes, he slept with all the cheering and screaming! ) It was a really good time and I'm excited to see my next game! They do a great job entertaining the crowd when they aren't playing. Oh and Yao is so freaking tall! It was amazing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment