Wow what a week! Megan, Drew and Pierson came to visit this weekend and we had a blast! They came in on Friday afternoon and that evening we all went dinner on the patio of a Mexican restaurant (just like the good old days in Dewey!). On Saturday, Megan participated in a 5k, so i felt guilty and went walking. Then we all went to Galveston to eat lunch and see the ocean. Saturday night we had a cookout and just hung out. On Sunday we got up and went to the zoo, went shopping in Katy, and got take out to eat at home. On Monday I was so sad to take them to the airport! It is so much fun to have friends here for the weekend and we got to do so much stuff! Pierson is getting so big and I can't wait for Mason to do all the stuff that he can do! Love you Proctor Family! Come visit us anytime!
1 comment:
I need copies of your pics! (and I'll send you mine, too). Thanks so much for letting us come visit... it was sooo fun! And of course Mr. Mason is just precious... it was so fun to hang out!!!
Post a Comment