Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Week 11
This week Mason and I worked really hard on learning how to play! We had so much fun getting out new toys. He would just laugh when they made noises and would kick his feet or wave his arms around to shake the rattles. He's not the biggest fan of tummy time, but we are still working on it! He's also getting better hand control and can now grab toys and tends to death grip them! It's so fun to watch him learn new stuff! This weekend Josh and I went on our first adult date since Mason was born. Nana came down on Friday and babysat for us while we went to a fundraiser for the school that I substituted for before Mason was born. We had a really good time, but were really sad when Nana told us that she was going home two days early! It was such a fast trip that we didn't even get a picture with her! Josh and I also have a lot to learn about babysitting.....poor Nana had to eat a peanut butter sandwich for dinner! We are so sorry about the sandwich Nana and are so thankful that you came down...even if it was just for a day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Don't mind peanut butter at all. Mason and I had a great time! And I believe he slept all night after Nana put him to bed, so call me anytime. About that leaving 2 days early thing, I'll say it again...darn those paying customers on American Airlines anyway!!
Post a Comment