Sunday, January 15, 2012

Week 22

Well we are back to reality and everyday life again! I must admit it was really nice to come home a little early and have 3 days at home before Josh had to get back to work. We were able to get the house picked up and put Christmas away and just relax before having to jump back into work. Mason went back to school and was so excited about going (and that makes be so happy!). The weather has been really nice in the afternoons so we've been enjoying some time outside. Tyler turned 5 months this week. It seems crazy, she's getting so big, so fast. She's pushing up with her arms, but hasn't figured out how to get her bottom up yet. She's also starting sit (tripod) for short amount of times. We started solid foods this week and she's really liking that! She opens her mouth like a little bird in between bites, its so funny. However, we've been battling her waking her up in the middle of the night and that is totally new territory for us! I was hoping that when we came home and got on a regular schedule that it would stop, but so far not so luck. She's also been a lot fussier then usual and has had a running nose off and on, so I decided to take her to the Dr. They said she has small virus, but it should be fine in a few days. I really hope so because I am not a wake up at night kind of person ha ha.

Mason loves holding Tyler
5 months old!
So happy
Sitting up like a big girl
Pushing up
Oh and I can't forget the superman! We do this a lot
First bite of rice cereal
What is that? I'm not so sure about this Mom

Yeah ok, I think I like that

Yeah yeah that's good stuff!
Happy Girl
Riding bikes outside
Hanging out on the blanket
And yes, we are still wearing the boots, although we did get him to wear regular shoes for the first time in almost two months!

No comments: