Sunday, January 15, 2012
Week 21
We are wrapping up our two weeks of Christmas in Hominy visiting Nana and Papa. It has been so great to be around family for the past two weeks. I'm pretty sure we got to see everyone and thats just amazing in itself! Mason loved chasing the cows and Papa built a bonfire for him one night and he thought that was just too cool. Tyler has been just hanging out and people watching. She's so nosey these days, its getting hard to feed her because she's way too interested in whats going on around her! Oh and Mason totally tricked us the other night! He went to bed and asked if he could take his "puter" with him and we said sure, after all he sleeps with a ton of toys every night. He was super quite so I figured he went to sleep. About an hour and a half later I looked at the monitor to check on him and sure enough he was still awake playing with his computer! When I went in the room and asked him what he was doing he told me "I'm being really quite!" Ha ha. I'm sure this is the first of many times that we will catch him trying to sneak around and stay up late. This has been a great trip!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment