What a busy week! We are in full out Christmas and Birthday mode and on top of all that Josh and I went to New Orleans for a short weekend getaway and work trip. I've been busy all week shopping and getting ready for Christmas and Mason's birthday. I've pretty much got most of my shopping done, but still need to pick up some stuff. I've spent several days out all day running errands while Masons been at school. Im so proud of Tyler, she's my shopping buddy and such a trooper about it! I was even able to schedule a dr appointment in some how. While in the Dr office waiting room (we waited for almost an hour!) I realized that Tyler has officially become a baby. She was all about standing up in my lap, playing with my necklace and pulling my earrings. Its like over night she went from a newborn or infant to full blown baby, smiling and cooing just loving any and all attention and playing. Since I've been dragging her around so much, we've been trying extra hard to play a lot at night and we've even started rolling some. She can roll front to back and back to side, but hasn't figured out that she can flip all the way over. This weekend Josh had to go to New Orleans for a work Christmas party and I got to go with him! Nana came and stayed with Mason (she even brought him a bike for his birthday!) and Tyler for the night and we spent all day Friday and most of Saturday in NOLA. It was so nice to get out of town and I loved every minute. I can't wait to go back, I swear New Orleans is like its own little country. I spend all day just eating and window shopping. So much fun!

Mason going to school .... it was actually cold enough for a sweater!
Making Christmas ornaments for the kids tree

NaNa and Mason hanging out

Bryce and Tyler hanging out on the floor

Tyler watching Mason ride his bike

New Orleans was so pretty and all decorated for Christmas

Cafe Du Mounde

The Mississippi River

Pat O'Briens
Tyler's 4 months old
I was videoing Tyler rolling and Mason was not about to be out done and insisted on being videoed too! Ha Ha talk about Proud mom!
No comments:
Post a Comment