Monday, November 14, 2011

Week 13

Happy Halloween! What a fun start off to week! Mason loved trick or treating this year. I swear him and Grant ran from house to house almost the whole time. After they were done going to houses, Mason sat out on the driveway with us and helped pass out candy. I'm pretty sure he liked doing that more then getting the candy. Well until I tried to pass out some of his candy and he wasn't going to let that happen. Ha ha! He also thought it was pretty cool that MeMe was dressed up as Mickey Mouse. I'm so mad I didn't get a picture of them! Tyler turned 3 months this week. She is all about the death grip. She has started grabbing on to the hanging toys on her gym and will not let go. Its funny because she will try once and miss and then get it the next time. That's when she holds on super tight. I can just imagine her thinking "If I let go, I might never get it back!" She's getting so big.

Happy Halloween
Another one of Tyler
Cowboy Mason and Cowboy Grant
Grant and Mason
Running from house to house
And they are still running
Finally getting tired at the end
Mason hanging out in the bean bag movie room at the dentist
Got my rings
Mason taking down the Halloween decorations and putting up the Thanksgiving ones
Tyler 3 months old
3 months old

No comments: