Monday, November 14, 2011

Week 12

This week was full of Halloween fun! Mason had his Fall party at school this week and since I am one of the room moms (thats a whole different story! ha ha!) I had to go. Im pretty sure the moms being there made it about 100 times worse! Talk about chaos. Bless his teachers hearts, I can not imagine hanging out with 16 2 to 3 year olds all day! So, I only saved one sleeper that Mason had as a baby for Tyler to wear. It's a cute little white one with bears, anyways, I've posted pictures of both Mason and Tyler and man do they look a like! I don't usually see it too much, but in the same outfit you can definitely tell that they are brother and sister! I do think its funny that the pictures of Mason are from when he was 6 weeks old and here Tyler is 12 weeks and its still a little big on her. Thats what happens when you start out almost 3 lbs behind! On Friday, MeMe came to visit. We were able to do a little shopping and go to galleria Friday afternoon and then Saturday, the adults went to a wine tasting and luncheon party. On Sunday we went to the zoo and Monday was Halloween. It was a quick visit but we had a blast with MeMe. Thanks for coming to see us!

Hanging out in the bumbo
Mason cracking Tyler up
At the Fall Party
Reading stories at the Party
Mason and Tyler
Tyler 12 weeks
Mason 6 weeks old
Mason riding the train at the Galleria
MeMe brought Tyler a ton of new clothes including this massive bow! She told me "everything is bigger in Texas!"
At the Zoo
Mason and MeMe at the Zoo
Making brownies with MeMe
MeMe playing peekaboo in a picture of Mason

No comments: