Thursday, July 7, 2011
Tyler's Nursery
Ok here are some pictures of Tyler's room. Since I turned our spare bedroom into the playroom and refuse to give it up, we decided to keep a queen bed in her room so that when people come to stay (please come stay with us!) we will have an extra bed for them to sleep in. Then when she gets older, we will just move her into the big bed and take the crib down. I also painted an old armoire TV stand that we had and turned it into an extra storage unit for clothes and blankets. I didn't want anything super fancy, more shabby chic and simple and that's pretty much what we ended up. Nothing fancy, but I think its cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
OMG...I never thought I would see a post again from you! But, you better be posting a blog with Tyler's newborn pics since I'm making a special trip back just for you:) I can't wait to meet her and see you guys again! Miss you so much!!!!!!
loving the nursery! super cute!
love hte nursery! it looks beautiful!
Post a Comment