Thursday, July 7, 2011
I'M Baaack!
Oh my gosh I can't believe that its been over a year and a half since I've blogged! I'm not even going to try and recap whats been going but here's the main breakdown...Mason's getting really BIG and we're about three weeks out from having a baby girl named Tyler. I can't believe that I'm actually going to try and make time to start this back up again! I'm not going to lie...its not 100% by choice! ha ha! But I figure since Mason has a book of every week his first year, its only fair that Tyler has one too. I'm sure this is just one of MANY things that I will have to repeat for the second child that I'm not overly excited about! BUT I do love Mason's book, so I know that it will be worth it in the end! I've added a few summer photos to kick us off. Summer has flown by, We've kept ourselves busy by getting ready for Tyler's arrival, going to the beach, swimming and playing in dirt. We've even managed to make a trip back to Oklahoma, had visitors for the 4th of July and celebrate our 6th anniversary. Ok now the important part...pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment