More Fall Fun this week. This week was my week to host playgroup, so I arranged to go to this really cute pumpkin patch in our neighborhood. The kids were able to play games, have storybook time, and we got some really cute pictures. It was fun to watch all the babies play around in the pumpkins. On Thursday Mason and I went outside and played with the neighbor kids for the first time since Mason was really little. He was mesmerized, just watching them play and they even played with him and his scooter, letting him walk and chase them. He was cracking up and squealing all over the place! I told my neighbor that if I knew he would have been so entertained by them, I would have gone outside a long time ago. By the time we came in, he was exhausted and took a good two hour nap! Talk about the perfect entertainment. On Saturday, one of our friends had a Halloween Party for all the babies. It was so cute seeing everyone in their Halloween outfits and watching them all play and run around all night. Its crazy how active they are all becoming. I cant imagine what next year will be like! Mason did better in his outfit, but trying to get a picture with all the kids, was not going to happen! I wish I would have had a video of all the parents trying to get all the kids to sit, in costume, and all at the
same time. It was hysterical! Man, we have cute friends! ;)
Look what I found!

Hanging out in the pumpkins

Some of the gang
Story time 
Look at that tongue

Happy Halloween!

Mommy and Mason
Playing with Dad
Mason going down the slide
Mason and Dad
Some of the babies
Roar!!!!

Never stop moving
1 comment:
Awe! Too cute! How fun!!!
Post a Comment