Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Week 6

As some of you know, Mason makes this noise when he's starting to get upset that sounds just like a baby bear. He makes it before he cries and will do it several times in a row. It's so funny sounding that it makes Josh and I laugh and I always joke that he's saying "I'm a Bear!" Well this week I found an outfit that had bears all over it and little bear feet and it's just too cute and perfect for him. It's still a little big, but he'll grow into it. So here if his "I'm a bear" outfit. Just imagine him and his little roar!

I'm so tough! Don't mess with me!

Little Bear Feet

I'm a Bear!

2 comments:

Megan P said...

Oh my goodness those are such cute pics!!! He's just so stinkin cute! I can't wait to see him and hear that little roar!!!!!

(p.s. your new couches are cute!)

Laura said...

Yeah, don't ever tease that you're going to take him home away from his momma, cuz he'll make that noise, and Courtney won't laugh either.