Friday, January 16, 2009

One Month and Counting!

I can't believe it has already been a full month! Time flies when you live on a three hour schedule! Ha ha! Mason had his one month wellness check up today and got the A-OK from our doctor. He now weighs 10.5 lbs (70 percentile) and is 22 1/4 inches long (75% percentile). His cold has gone away and he is looking good. (He had a small cold about a week ago and we had a few rough nights where he wouldn't sleep more than an hour at a time, but he's doing much better now.) He also got a shot and he took it like a trooper with very little crying. We will see what happens next month when he gets lots of shots! I'm sure that he won't be as nice about those! Besides that everything here is the same. We are getting used to life and being on schedules. The weather has been nice here so Mason and I try to get out and walk everyday. (I think that's saving my sanity!) I'm still waiting to get the OK from my Dr. to start exercising again, so that's a little frustrating. I go back on Monday, so hopefully he'll say I'm good to go. It's time to lose this weight! Ok now the important things, it's picture time!


2 comments:

Laura said...

Oh, oh, oh! Just pull that Cupid Arrow straight outta my heart! That's it tomorrow I'm taking my 14 year old Geo down 75 800 miles or thumbing it with these pics on a posterboard that says, "Mason or Bust!!!"

Megan P said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!!! He's changed so much! I can't believe he's already a month old! He's soooooo cute! I have GOT to come visit soon!!! He is just so precious!!!!!!