Thursday, October 13, 2011
Week 8
It was a very sad week. Chewy passed away and it broke all of our hearts. Chewy was for sure our first baby and I really miss her. When she passed I instantly started crying and it was so sweet, Mason came up to me and put his arm (yes I know that sounds crazy...but he really did) around me and said "its ok mama, don't be sad". Obviously he had no idea why I was sad (right after he said "daddy will be home soon") but it was still really sweet. I really really miss her. On a brighter note, Tyler really started smiling this week. Its super cute and she makes little coo noises and then looks around like "whoa, who made that noise!?" On Saturday we went to the farmers market, had some coffee and breakfast and did a little outdoor shopping. It was nice to be able to hang out outside (it was a little cooler), but I'm so ready for fall!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment