After our 4 day weekend, this week went super fast. Mason went to school on Tuesday and Thursday and didn't cry either day...not even at drop off! After the summer that we had at camp, this is a very big deal! I'm very proud of him! In other big news, Tyler slept through the night two nights this week! We put her to bed at 10:00 and didn't hear a peep from her until 7:00 when we woke her up. Its so nice to get a full nights rest, although I can't complain at all because she's been a great sleeper all along. Even when she does wake up, its only once a night and she always goes right back to sleep after her bottle. We also took Tyler to her one month check up and everything looks great. She now weighs 8 lbs 10 oz and is 21 inches long. It's hard to believe that one month later she is about the same size Mason was when he was born! She got a shot while at the dr and let me tell you she was a diva about it! I remember when Mason got his shots he would cry, but after I picked him up her would be fine. Not Miss Tyler! She cried when she got her shot, she cried when I picked her up, she cried when I put her clothes back on, when we were checking out, and when I put her in the car seat. She cried to anyone and everyone that would listen! And it wasn't a sad cry it was a mad cry! She was not happy and she wanted everyone to know about it! Such a diva!

Just laying around on Labor Day

Hanging out at Park

Park time



No comments:
Post a Comment