Big week this week! Mason went back to school and I went back to work! It was hard leaving both the kids, but it was nice to get everything back to normal. We had meet the teacher on Tuesday and he went to school on Thursday. He cried when I left (nothing new) but the teacher told me when I picked him that he had a good day and didn't cry that long after I left. I felt horrible leaving him in a room full of crying kids so it made me feel better that he ended up having a good day. He said that he wanted to go back on Tuesday, so we will see how that goes. Josh turned 30 this weekend! We had a joint birthday party with a margarita machine and fajitas to help celebrate. It was nice to have a kid free night and just hang out with our friends. Surprisingly Tyler and Mason slept through the whole thing! Happy Birthday Josh! We love you!
Tyler in the swing
Playing Don't Break the Ice




1 comment:
Let's clarify that you took that with your phone of Tyler:) I have some GORGEOUS pics of her and I can't wait for you to see them! I will have them done in the next couple days!!
Post a Comment