Happy Valentines Day!
Ok,
ok I'm a little late for that! I really don't like this once a month format. By the end of the month I have way too many pictures and I can't remember all the crazy things that Mason did. I'm not 100% sure how I'm going to set it up from now on, but I promise it will be better and updated more often.
Ok, so for February, here's what happened. It was cold, so Mason spent a lot of time inside driving me crazy! Mason learned that Mom keeps lots of fun things in drawers, so he pulled those all out about 100 times a day. He also figured out that if you can't reach something, you can always move your toys around and use them to help get you higher up so you can reach it. Nana and Papa came down for the super bowl party and we had so much fun hanging out with them. I enrolled Mason for a twice a week "school" program for the fall. I've officially gone over to the dark side. I was actually one of those crazy women out in front of the stupid school at 5 am to make sure that he got one of eight spots for next year. It was incredibly ridiculous, but by 5:30 am there were about 35 people in line all doing the same thing. Let the crazy mom stuff begin. Josh and I had a very low key Valentines Day, we went to eat at the Rain Forest Cafe and just had a little family time. Mason thought that all of the moving animals were cool and liked looking at all the lights. He's really into pulling things lately and loves to pull his wagon around. He'll put his toy dog in it and just walk around the house pulling things. Its so funny. Other time he actually sits in the wagon and wants to be pulled. So that means I get the pleasure of bending over and pulling the mini toy wagon around and around the house. This usually ends with me taking Mason out of the wagon and Mason crying. Once he fell out of the wagon while playing in it and gave himself a black eye. Poor kid! I'm so ready for the weather to get warm so we can get out and play outside. My house as been under attack long enough! Ha ha!
ok on to the 1000 of pictures

This is how I found him sleeping the other day
.JPG)
Before the Super Bowl
.JPG)
Helping Nana cook
.JPG)
Nana and Papa

Playing in the tent with Ben and Luke ...I'm pretty sure Mason's giving me the "not now mom, we're busy!" attitude

So curious

More fun with mom's magazines

being silly

I don't know what that look is about...but he's not happy about something!

well hello!

I took Mason on our regular walk and it was actually pretty nice out so I walked over to the park....I might have forgotten that he still had his pj's on when we got there, but after he saw it, there was no turning back.

He's not my child....he was really into the salad and that's so not me!

more play time
.JPG)
getting books

using the car to climb on the shelf
.JPG)
sitting in the wagon...i forgot to mention that I already hid his full size wagon so I wouldn't have to pull it around the house
.JPG)
Make it go Mom!
.JPG)
Pulling his buddy

playing with boxes

he wouldn't let go of the beer boxes....maybe he is my child!

Watching the animals at the Rain forest cafe


Valentines Day

The Valentines that we made
.JPG)
Josh dressed Mason for our walk and this is what he came up with!
.JPG)
poor Mason....he doesn't even know how funny he looks!
.JPG)
playing in the kitchen drawers
.JPG)
loves making messes!
1 comment:
Oh Courtney!!! The fun has only begun...haha! It gets to be so much fun from here on. I totally get wanting to go outside and have your house back again. So ready to play outside all day and go to the pool every morning! He is so cute!
Post a Comment