Friday, February 5, 2010

Christmas 2009

Well I made it one whole year with blogging about every week! Now my goal is to blog at least once a month and when anything big happens. I know, I know, I'm already behind on that too, but I promise I'll be good about it from here on out. Here are the photos from Christmas. After being home for two weeks and having 10 inches of snow and Mason getting sick (I think it was a combo of his front tooth coming in and lots of shots)....its taken me a month to recover! ha ha. We had a great time with our families and can't wait to come home again. Mason was fun to watch at Christmas, he thought that taking things out of the packages was the best part. I cant wait until next year when he understands a little bit more. We got have a family birthday party with both sides of the family and got to spend lots of time inside watching the pretty snow. The snow put a damper on some of our plans, but it was nice to spend the extra time with family. Oh and I have to tell you that Josh got me the best Christmas present. He had the entire first year of my blog turned into a book, so now I will always have it! I was so surprised and love it so much!

one year appointment
Doing something I'm sure he's not supposed to do!
Sleeping on the way home. He did really well on the drive
So many shots! Poor Mason
What is my dad wearing?? I think its a snuggie!?
Playing with the cousins
More playing
Mason's family Birthday Party! We got to have cake with both sides of the family
He still wanted nothing to do with the smash cake, but loved eating it off the fork
All of the cousins
Keith and Mason
Christmas dinner at Nana's. Now that's a big family
Merry Christmas from the Baker family
I want that!
Opening his stocking
MeMe and Grandpa with their moose cups!
Opening gifts
and more presents
Merry Christmas!

No comments: