It really is Christmas time in Houston....snow and all! We got about 2-3 inches of snow this week and it was incredible! The weather man said that it hasn't snowed in back to back years since they started keeping track in 1885! All I know is we've lived here for 15 months and its already snowed twice! Its amazing how a little snow makes it feel like Christmas and home! It was a very pretty snow with big flakes and the best part is it was all gone by noon the next day! I'm not really sure what Mason thought about the snow. At first he liked it, but then I think he thought it was wet and cold. However, we went out several times and every time we went out he got super excited to see it! We attended two Christmas parties this week, one being a Christmas Vacation party at our house. It was so crazy with 8 walking babies and lots of bad sweaters, but it was so much fun. I wouldn't trade the craziness for the world! Its perfect! We also went and saw Santa this weekend. Mason did not react the way I thought he would. I was expecting him to cry and throw a fit on his lap, well it turns out he wouldn't even go on his lap! He climbed up my legs so fast and wouldn't let go of my shirt. Instead of a picture of Mason on Santa's lap, I got a picture of me, holding Mason, standing next to Santa. I guess we will have to try again! Lots of pictures this week....I still can't believe that its only one week until his Birthday!
Snow starting to fall
Touching the snow for the first time
OOHHH! Look! There is more!


1 comment:
Awe! Love all the new pics!!!! Sooooo ready to see you guys when you're here for Christmas! Let's hang out LOTS!!!!!!!! I am taking off work 3 or 4 extra days around Christmas so we'll for sure have to play! Miss you lots!!
Post a Comment