Sunday, October 11, 2009

Week 43

I have a Baker boy that's for sure! Mason is strong willed, not going to do anything that he doesn't want to do, into everything, eats everything, has "freak" accidents, and his smile melts my heart! He has started standing on his own, but only when we trick him into it. Its like he hasn't figured out that he can stand, but if I move away from him without him noticing he will stand for about 30-60 seconds. But as soon as he figures out he's on his own, he sits down immediately. It's so funny. Josh was gone fishing this week (working is so hard, ha ha!), so Mason and I were on our own for three days. It went really fast and Mason and I had a great time. The cold weather found its way into Houston this weekend and its about time! It was so nice to actually feel fall! We hung out as a family all weekend. We had the windows up, made soup, baked, and watched football. It was the perfect weekend if I say so! Mason is eating all people food (no more baby food besides 3 bottles) and he's so serious when he eats. He makes is very clear that no one messes with his food! ha ha! However, you can always tell when he's finished eating, because he starts feeding Chewy and Dakota by dropping food over his high chair.

True Baker boy searching the fridge for food!

Maybe there's something over here

Walking with hands

Pushing chairs

Tell me again why I buy him all expensive toys and he plays with the chair??

Making his "squawking" noise....it seems to be his favorite, besides DaDa (but I'm not bitter about that.....boo! ha ha!)

So Serious!

"Mom! Stop taking pictures and fill my plate!'

His head scar is almost invisible and its only been one week!!!!

He loves riding on his scooter chair! He has the biggest smile when we push him around!

2 comments:

Megan P said...

Awe!!! Such cute pics!!! I can't believe how old he's getting... his 1st birthday is just around the corner!! Super cute! Miss you guys!!

Kathy said...

You know, sometimes I read and enjoy the blog and forget to post a comment. That doesn't mean I don't love it! I actually look at them over and over and share them with my friends at work! You're all quite famous (or is it infamous) here in my office.