Sunday, September 13, 2009

Week 37

Josh had to do some work in Oklahoma this week, so Mason and I decided to tag along and see family. We went to Bartlesville the first part of the week while Josh worked and went to Hominy for the weekend to celebrate Josh's birthday. Mason did great on the flight, he slept most of the way there and was really fascinated by the tray on the way home. He just pulled it up and down over and over. He's going through a big dad face right now, so he wanted to be with Josh the whole flight and trust me, that is A-OK with me. In Bartlesville we had a great time hanging out with family, we went to the park one day, cooked out, and bought lots of Sooner stuff for football season! We even got to go to lunch with Megan and Megan one day and meet baby Kate. I took Mason to the gym one day and he loved it. He was a little confused by the trampoline, but had a blast in the pit and all the mats. In Hominy we had a cookout for Josh's birthday, what a great excuse to get the family together. All 6 grand kids were there and its fun to watch them interact. Mason is still going through the separation anxiety issue right now, so with all the new people around all week it was a little much for him. He does fine as long as Josh or I am in sight, but if we leave, man does he scream! It was funny, I think this is the first time he was really aware that he was in a new place. The other times we've been home, he hasn't really noticed, but he definitely new this time! It was so fun to see everyone and the weather was amazing! Its crazy how fast a week goes by! Asleep on the plane

MeMe gave him something to bang on, so of coarse he loved that!


At the park

Cooking out with Grandpa


Nala and Mason had a love/hate relationship this time! I think they ended up friends though!

Hanging out in the pit

I'm gonna get you!

Mmmm .... this thing keeps moving when I try to move!

Hanging out with Aunt Cyndy

On the 4-wheeler with Dad

Check Spelling And around we go again, this time with Papa

No comments: