Monday, August 17, 2009
Week 34
We took Mason to his first Astros game this week. I figured that we would only last a few innings, but was pleasantly surprised that he lasted the entire game. He loved people watching and just sat and listened to the crowd and watched the lights. He really liked the train that moves down the track after a home run. I was a little worried that it would be too hot, but they had the dome closed and the air on, believe it or not I was actually cold by the end of the game! We were in the club level, so we had a waitress that would come around and get drinks and food for us, after all my favorite part of baseball is the nachos and beer! That made it extra nice not having to try and juggle Mason around while holding food in line with everyone. Overall it was a very fun evening and I'm very excited to take him to more games! Oh and the Astros won!
So excited to be going to the game!
At the game

The Home Run Train!
So tired after the game! I'm sure he's dreaming of baseball....ok probably not.
In his new tunnel...he likes to just sit inside and play
Just Chillin'
I accidentally scrapped Mason's leg on his stroller when I was taking him out...I felt so horrible, he didn't cry at all when it happened, but it sure left a mark. I think that this is his first big time boo boo. However these days he's got small bruises all over him from all the running around he does! He's 100% boy thats for sure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment