Monday, July 13, 2009

week 30

My life will never be the same after this week....Mason is officially crawling! He's been pushing up into the crawl position and rocking for about a week and he started this week of by doing a step or two with his arms and legs and then throwing his belly foward and pushing back up to get to whatever it was he wanted (sort of like an inch worm), but by the end of the week he was pretty much going strong on the crawling. It still takes him a little while to get to objects that he wants, but I knew that we were in trouble mid week when he chased Chewy all the way across the bed and then from the pillows to the foot of the bed and back to the pillows....needless to say Chewy was not happy and her worst fear has now come true! Poor Chewy! This weekend was my "Birthday weekend" and on Friday we went to a local Mexican restaurant for margaritas and dinner. We had so much fun hanging out and I am so thankful for our friends here! You girls and guys are the best!
Army crawling and scooting
Got it!

Mason jerked while I was cutting his nails...its his first non-shot band-aid! :(

I buy him TONS of toys and yet he played with the water bottle for almost an hour!

More fun with the water bottle

Sarah and her "signature shot!" not too bad for holding the camera herself!

Katie, Erica, and Sarah

Mason trying to drink out of the sippy cup

He really only gets a few drops out of it, but at least he's trying


And he's off!

Life will never be the same!

3 comments:

Laura and Jonathan said...

Oh my...that is just the cutest thing ever! I love the grunting in the last clip. It must be hard work, that crawling! And geez, did you guys have to keep moving that magazine on him?!? Poor Mason! Love you all!

Sarah and Rob said...

I love the video of him crawling!!! You know, mother of the year wouldn't cut his finger while clipping his nails. But....we're not mother of the year so we do those sort of things. haha!

Megan P said...

Oh my gosh that is so fun! Go Mason!! What cute videos!

Miss you guys!!!