Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Week 9

I have so many pictures to post that I'm going to keep this very short! Mason had his first visit to Oklahoma this weekend and we had a blast! It was very short (Friday-Monday) but we had so much fun seeing all of our family and friends! We can't wait to come back in March and stay for a week! Mason did great on the drive (he slept most of the time) and he did great all weekend meeting all the new faces! Here are photos from the weekend...coming back to Houston was very hard! We miss everyone so much! :(

Mason in the car

Mason and Grandpa

Me, Mason, Megan and Pierson

Pierson and his Valentine

Pierson trying to hide

Pierson was not ready to share his mommy!

Mason zonked out on Nana

Mason getting all the attention and loving it!

Mason and all of his cousins

Aunt Linda, Mason and Josh in Hominy

Kc, Alison and Mason (I think that's the closest Kc got to Mason all weekend!)

Mason and his "sad face" He knows that if he makes this face...I will do anything for him!

Just chillin

Josh and Chewy had too much fun!

Alison and Mason

Aunt Laura Lea and Mason

Alison showing Mason the Bar.....a place he won't see again until he's 21!

MeMe and Mason

Mason loving on MeMe!

3 comments:

Laura said...

Aunt Laura Lea's expression is saying, "Just try and take this kid from me!"

Laura and Jonathan said...

Courtney! Mason is absolutely beautiful. You look fabulous as well! I hope things are going well. I miss you bunches!!!

your "big"

Megan P said...

Love all the pictures!! He's too cute!!! It was SOOO fun seeing you guys! Can't wait to see you again in just 2 short weeks down in H-town!
I LOVE his little sad face, too... I would for sure do anything for that face too! Too cute!!
AND I love the overalls! Precious!