Mason Dwight Baker was born 12/15/2008 at 8:24 a.m. He weighed 8 lbs 6 0z and was 20 inches long. I will post more pictures and the birth story later, but just wanted to say Happy Birthday Mason and welcome to the world!
Congrats Courtney and Josh! He is so precious and I know you all will have a ball with him. Welcome to parenthood, it is to most wonderful feeling in the world.
Josh and Courtney...I couldn't be happier for you two, nor could I be more proud of my new great-nephew. Remember to tell Mason that I'm the FUN aunt and that I'll always have gum! Love you both, and Mason, too!!! Aunt Linda
Josh and Courtney...Couldn't be happier for you and more proud of my great-nephew. Remember to tell him that I'm the FUN aunt and I'll always have gum!!! Love you both...and Mason, too!!! Aunt Linda
Congratulations you two! Or I should say three! I'm so happy for you all, and I can't wait to meet little Mason. Give him lots of hugs and kisses from me! Love you all.
5 comments:
Congrats Courtney and Josh! He is so precious and I know you all will have a ball with him. Welcome to parenthood, it is to most wonderful feeling in the world.
CONGRATULATIONS BAKERS!!! We're so excited for you guys and we can't wait to meet Mason! He's ABSOLUTELY precious!!! So cute!!!!
Pierson is so excited his best friend is finally here!!
Josh and Courtney...I couldn't be happier for you two, nor could I be more proud of my new great-nephew. Remember to tell Mason that I'm the FUN aunt and that I'll always have gum!
Love you both, and Mason, too!!!
Aunt Linda
Josh and Courtney...Couldn't be happier for you and more proud of my great-nephew. Remember to tell him that I'm the FUN aunt and I'll always have gum!!!
Love you both...and Mason, too!!!
Aunt Linda
Congratulations you two! Or I should say three! I'm so happy for you all, and I can't wait to meet little Mason. Give him lots of hugs and kisses from me! Love you all.
Post a Comment