Last weekend Josh and I just sort of hung around the house, so there wasn't much to write about. Halloween was fun. We went and got take out and watched TV while the neighbors came by. We were told to expect a lot of kids and did get a few, but not as many as we could have. Our neighbors across the street from us were having a "Halloween Block Party" complete with strobe lights and creepy music, so most of the kids and parents were over there and never crossed the street to our house. That being said, we still had about 75 kids come by. We even had one little boy that is 4 years old, ring the door bell and say "Boomer Sooner!" (He lives two house's over from us.) Needless to say, he got extra candy! We (I say "we", Josh says this part is all me) also figured that this was Chewy's last Halloween as the "baby", so she got all dressed up and greeted the kids at the door. She did like all the kids coming by and saying how cute she was, but as you can see in the pictures, she did not like the antenna hat! No worries Chewy! Next year, I will have Mason to torture! Ha ha!
Not a happy camper!
1 comment:
I love it! Can't wait to see what little Mason is next year!
Post a Comment